TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payments must be made online at www.engnetballacademy.com.
Refunds can be offered 7 days before the start of the academy you have booked.
If the participant gets injured and cannot attend the academy your payment will be kept in credit. The amount of credit depends on how many sessions they have attended up until that point.
Please let us know of any medical conditions your child has once you have booked.
ENG Sports UK coaches are not responsible for administering medication during sessions.
Staff at the sessions will be First Aid Trained.
Refund & Absence Policy
• Due to substantial operating costs, we do not offer full or partial refunds for absences.
• ENG Sports UK cannot be held liable for injuries that happen to its players away from netball classes and are therefore unable to offer refunds or credits for short or long term injuries.
• Should your child become absent from sessions due to a medium/long term injury, please contact a member of the coaching team by email to discuss.
• Where absence on a previous term has occurred, academy fees for future classes will always remain payable in full.
• Players attending ENG Netball Academy classes are required to wear suitable footwear and have an appropriate amount of fluids to keep them hydrated.
• Where available, new players will be required to purchase an ENG Netball Academy training kit to wear to their sessions.
• Members who allow their children to participate wearing glasses do so at their own risk. ENG Sports UK recommends prescribed sports goggles and can accept no liability for injury or breakage.
Code of Conduct: Parents & Carers
• Remain outside the training courts unless invited by a member of staff.
• Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
• Trust the coaching team to manage mistakes to the players/groups’ advantage.
• ENG Sports UK may add you to a WhatsApp group for your child’s class to communicate key information relating to your child’s training. The WhatsApp platform allows us to see which parents have read messages and therefore guarantee a higher level of service to our members.
• Parents who do not wish to be included in WhatsApp groups are free to leave the group. You will still receive important updates via SMS and email.
Class Cancellation & Adverse Weather Policy
• If classes are cancelled due to the venue cancelling or the coach not being able to attend, you will be credited back the amount calculated.
Photographs & Video
• ENG Sports UK will periodically have live photoshoots during sessions and may use the images/video recorded for our website and our social media channels.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to opt-out of the publication of images. Please notify us as quickly as possible, by email, otherwise, it will be deemed that you have granted permission for the images to be used.
If you would like to raise an issue about our academy please email email@example.com or call us on 07376265748.
Website terms and conditions of use:
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website, social media promotions and our data collection policy. By accessing this Website and/or contacting us via email or telephone you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
General terms/Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Elite Netball Academy adheres to GDPR regulations which came into place on May 25th 2018. We allow our clients to positively opt in to joining our mailing lists and keep a trace of how and when this occurred. If you’d would like to unsubscribe at any time you can by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link which appears in the footer of every email communication.
We retain your data, in the form of a name, email address, phone number, DOB, medical conditions, and mailing address for the purposes of:
name – we will ask for your name when you fill in our online enquiry form or when you book a camp with us, we use your name for the purposes of identifying your enquiry/booking.
email – we will from time to time email you with newsletters, events and promotions run by Elite Netball Academy. You will only receive these communications if you opted in to be part of our email mailing list and you can opt out at anytime using a link in the emails.
phone number – we will ask for your phone number when you fill in our online enquiry form or when you book a camp with us. We do not contact you via SMS with promotions following this.
Date of birth – we ask for your DOB to ensure you attend a suitable level of coaching session / camp for your age.
Medical Conditions – it is incredibly important we know about any existing medical conditions and any changes to your health during your time with Elite Netball Academy. This can ensure we give you the best care and coaching possible.
Mailing Address – we ask for your address when completing online payment and direct debit transactions.
Payment – all payments are handled through approved third party providers (Globalpayments for card transactions and Smart Debit for Direct Debit transactions.)
It is ENG Sports UK retention policy to keep customer data for two years. The policy starts from the date of interaction with us. Once the retention date has been reached and if the customer has not interacted with Elite Netball Academy for the period of two years, we (inclusive of service providers) will endeavour to delete any record of you from our order and email systems. If you opted in to hear from us via email, your email will remain on the database for the purpose of marketing to you. In this instance no activity will be deemed as “no email opens” in the two-year period of you being on our database.
We collect your data through our online enquiry form, camp bookings and through email enquiries we receive from you. You will only be added to our email list when you have positively opted in to hear from us.
Data Protection for children:
ENG Sports UK offers netball camps and coaching classes for children, with this in mind please find our data protection policy for children below, this policy refers to residents of the UK and we cannot be held responsible for internal country law outside of the UK:
We are aware that in the UK only children aged 13 or over can provide their own consent. For children under this age, we will require consent from whoever holds parental responsibility for the child before we can process their data.
This data is protected from the outset thanks to the strict access audit procedures that we have in place on our systems, should you wish to request a data access audit from us please email us with your request.
We are compliant with the data protection principles and the processing of children’s personal data is central to this. We have a lawful basis for processing a child’s personal data due to the nature of our business providing netball training services and where possible we liaise with the parents or guardians of the child as a point of contact.
The personal data belonging to a child will be processed in the greatest confidence and the child has the right to remove their data at any time. They can also request to access their personal data; request rectification; object to processing and have their personal data erased at any time by emailing us email@example.com
As a matter of good practice, we have completed a DPIA to help us assess and mitigate the risks to children and we take children’s views into account when designing our processing. The data we hold is deemed low risk and a DPIA was completed to highlight how seriously we take our responsibilities as a data controller.
Any electronic communications sent to children will comply with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. Electronic communications from ENG Sports UK will be in the form of email only and where possible are sent to the child’s responsible parent. An individual can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
We do not share our data with third party organisations and this includes all children’s data.
Limitation of liability
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products and service offered. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.